We have Messy Monkeys Party packages which go down a treat and if you want your own custom theme just let us know and we’ll create a Messy Monkey Messy Party just for you.
What is a Messy Monkeys Party?
- Messy play activities for up to 16 toddlers/babies
- Using the messy tools to mess about in jelly and ice-cream
- Splashing about in coloured pasta bows
- Making chocolate crispy cakes for the party tea
- Modelling birthday cakes with play dough
- Playing with sparkly sand
- Painting a giant Happy Birthday banner
- Creating a spangly party hat to take home.
“Just wanted to say a big big thank you for holding Sophie’s first birthday party yesterday. Sophie had a great time and is still sleeping off all the activities now. All the little messy monkeys and messy mammys had an amazing day. Thank you once again! “
How does a Messy Monkeys Party work?
Messy Monkeys Parties take place at a venue of your choice, usually a church hall or community centre that is used to hosting childrens’ parties. Messy Monkeys does not provide the food, although we will help the children to create some tasty treats to eat at their party tea! Usually the Messy Party takes about an hour, including time to get everyone cleaned up and changed back into their party gear. After they have worn themselves out getting well and truly messy the children move to a separate space to have their party tea whilst we do all the tidying up!
How much does a Messy Monkeys Party cost?
If you are interested in hosting a Messy Monkeys Party then please get in touch via Claire@messy-monkeys.com and we’ll be delighted to give you more details.